Friday, December 11, 2009

Learning Disability More Condition_symptoms I Have A Learning Disability And I Want To Attend College To Becomea Registered Nurse.Should I Pursue It?

I have a learning disability and I want to attend college to becomea Registered Nurse.Should I pursue it? - learning disability more condition_symptoms

I have a learning disability, I am not the smartest I have six reading comprehension class. It makes it easy to graduation and is often said that if you come to my school, when the grid. It is really very hurt. I also went to the test to enter college from high school, and he told me he never had a student in his school and as low a score on the test for me and said that perhaps the ISN University not only for me . What should I do? Do you think it would be better suited for a technical trade school instead? I'm working my understanding of reading, attendance at Sylvan Learning Center. They help children and adults.

0 comments:

Post a Comment