Friday, December 18, 2009

Mirrored Wedding Cake Plateau Non Traditional Wedding Ideas?

Non traditional wedding ideas? - mirrored wedding cake plateau

I was a black and white wedding cake with red roses, are inspired:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l238/onetruqt/535437126_f8c274eda2.jpg

He decided to use these colors for my wedding. I know I do not want a traditional wedding. Replacement Tull, flowers and other materials used boring, I want to use feathers, mirrors and beads. The average well only do the really need help to find unique ideas. Connected to give painted a picture of the card room, which I found very cool view of the Ball and Chain, and numbers on it is a card with the name of the person in it. PLEASE HELP ME idea is far from the box. Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment