Sunday, February 21, 2010

Free Retirement Party Clip Art What Political Party Best Suites Me?

What political party best suites me? - free retirement party clip art

I have done much research on the various political parties, but I'm confused, and down to where I stand.

I come from a very Republican family, my father was in the army and my family was strongly against Obama. (Palin, very excited, and we live in Alaska: P)

I like the ideas of the people are free to do what they want, like many others, or by removing the rights of others. The legalization of marijuana, occupation, and so on.
I like the idea of giving "among the rich to the poor, but I believe that health care accessible to all his people, should have a right not a privilege, because you can afford. I also believe that seniors do not to do to not having enou worriesGH money for retirement. But even here, people need to work on some things, so that payers will not be abused or who has given everything.
I think the role of government should be the medium .... Who should be to protect us and keep people healthy and financially on its feet. And also for the economy in the works.
I think if the war is necessary, then so be it. But I am for peace, if possible.
I tihnk Communism is a terrible idea, and I do not support it. I think people should be for what they get to work, and whether they are rich in this way. But no one should be denied health or homelessness.

Unfortunately, this is so long, but can someone help me identify a political party?
I know some of my ideas are contradictory, or myThere are ideas, and that's why I so wrong.

Thank you for helping us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment